Hello! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday! I just wasn't in the mood to sit here and do it! Rob had to go back to work today for his two weeks in the Gulf of Mexico! That is crazy to think about sometimes! He works on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico! That is so not a job that I ever thought he would do! Now he seems to fit right in with the other guys he works with! It doesn't seem as weird to tell people that he works offshore! It is a way of life down here! But anyways, he had to go back and we will all miss him like crazy!
We didn't do much today! We were relaxing the last couple days, trying to spend as much time together as we could before today! However, tomorrow I get to clean, clean, clean! The apartment is a huge mess! It is driving me nuts! I thought about starting on it tonight but if I start I won't want to stop and I will be up later than I would like! Besides I would have to run the vacuum and I'm afraid I would wake up my babies! I'll start tomorrow after I drop Hunter off at school! It should be fun! I know you can read the sarcasm I just wrote! LOL!
Yesterday, Hunter had his 6 year check up! He is 4 feet tall and 71 lbs! The doc is a little worried about his weight and would like us to watch what he is eating! We need to get him more active! Riding his new bike should help! He is doing great otherwise! The doc didn't really have anything else to say! She is going to make an appointment for him at a hematologist so we can get him tested again for his platelet dysfunction! I also need to get Kaydee tested! Hopefully all is ok with that! I'm sure it will be though!
Oh yeah, I need to update you all about the leak in our apartment! Maintenance came on Friday and fixed the ceiling if that is what you call it! It looks really crappy and I don't know if it will hold or not! We will see though! They also repainted the wall where it leaked down and pulled up the padding where it leaked! They finally came today to put new padding in! I'm not very happy about all of it but what can you do! Oh well!
Well I'm going to go! I would like to go to sleep at a decent time tonight! Sorry there aren't any pics tonight! I'll post some tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment