Saturday, April 4, 2009

Honestly...

I do not get why my 6 year old really just does not listen! He only listens when he feels like it! I know that is normal for kids especially his age but it is getting really old! I find myself comparing him to other kids in different places that actually are listening to there parents! I know, I know each child is different and you really can't compare them but geez! I often wonder what some parents do to get there kids to listen so well! I have wanted to ask one of those parents before! I don't because I don't want to look really weird! But honestly the not listening and arguing, I might add, is getting so old!

I know this blog isn't really suppose to be something for me to complain on and it suppose to be what is going on around here! I should make it happy but sometimes I can't make the whole thing happy!

Don't get me wrong both of the kids are really great! I just get really upset when I constantly have repeat myself or raise my voice just to get either of them to listen! I can understand with Kaydee because is still learning what she can and can't get away with but Hunter he knows! He is just having fun pushing my buttons! Although sometimes I don't think he knows that he is doing it! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Anyways, enough babbling on and on in all different directions! I just needed to get some stuff off my chest! Don't worry about anything down here or up here (Rob)! We are all doing great! It is just the normal mom stress that every mom goes through at one point or another!

Hunter and I went to a birthday party for one of his friends from school and Kaydee went and spent that time over at Anna Claire's! Hunter had a ball at the party! There was a moon bounce there and we all know how much he loves those! He didn't want to leave but after 2 and half hours of being there I knew we needed to leave and pick up Kaydee! She had a ball too! Anna Claire said they went on a long walk around there yard and ended up in Kaydee's favorite spot (the swing under the trees). Anytime we go on a walk over there that is where she goes! She loves to swing! They were pretty wore out and when we got home I laid Kaydee down for a little nap while Hunter played with his moon sand! He loved it! He played with it for about an hour and decided he was done! He went back to watch T.V. in my room and actually took a little nap himself! He was wore out with all the playing he did!

Today was a fun day overall! It is suppose to rain tomorrow morning but hopefully it will pass over us and Hunter will be able to go out and ride his bike! We will see! Well I'm going to go! I hope you enjoy the pics! I'll write more tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!

Having fun playing with his moon sand!

Playing with her blocks!

Making a big mess but loving it!

Look at that belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment