
He is wearing a glow stick hat! I had the flash on so you couldn't tell!

There ya go!

Rob was trying to get Hunter's kite flying!

John was trying to help!

Hunter's turn to try!

It's up in the air! About 2 seconds later it was on the ground! LOL!

Rob decided to get the kite out of the car!

It didn't go up at first!

It worked! LOL!

Running with the kite to get it to stay in the air!

Hunter's cool kite!

Kaydee flew the kite too!

He had a ball!
Today's trip to fly the kite again!

He wouldn't smile for me! LOL!

Getting Hunter's kite ready!

Kaydee playing with her bubbles!

Look! Bubbles!

Getting Hunter's kite up in the air!

Hunter's transformers kite in the air!

My babies having fun!

Hunter is flying his kite and Rob is trying to get the other kite ready to fly!

Rob got the kite up in the air!

She was having more fun playing in the puddles!
She was doing a really good job not tipping her bubbles over though!

Hunter was trying to help Rob get his kite up in the air!

He gave up on the kite flying and decided to play with his bubbles!

Ok! I spoke too soon! The bubbles are gone!
Don't worry she didn't drink them! They ended up in the puddle!

She had a lot of fun playing on here!

Running away from us!

Here she comes!

Rob added string onto Hunter's transformer kite so it could go higher in the air!

She also liked to play in the puddles A LOT!

It was really bright outside!

She found a rock!
Look at the bottom of her pants!
She was stomping through the puddles!
Having a good old time!

If you look closely you can see Hunter's kite!
This was just before he let go of it!
Hi everyone, love the pics of the kite flying.....or the attempt at it!!!!! LOL!! I am glad to see Hunter was having fun with it though. And Miss Kaydee and her bubbles.....I'll have to buy some for when you come home for your visit. Maybe i should buy some stock in it since she likes to dump them!!Thanks Kelly for writing again, I've been waiting for a new report of how things are. (no pressure babe) Everyone is really excited that you and the kids are coming but bummed cause Rob won't be coming with you. I'll send you home with his birthday present !!!!!! The big 25!! Wow how the time has gone. It seems just like yesterday that i was changing his diapers and chasing him around the house. Those days are gone, I know Rob, but my memories are still there. I am so proud of the both of you, you are good parents and have a good head on your shoulders!!!! Just wish those heads and shoulders weren't so far from me!!!!!!!! Sniff, sniff!! I love you all so much, sometimes I just sit here and look at the pics and cry. I miss you so much. No Kelly dont stop with the pics, I'll get over it. Ok gonna go for now, I love you all and can't wait to see you!! Oh yeah, I started those pills last Thursday, my "quit" date is this Thursday, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! I really do want to quit but it's very hard and I won't lie about it. I just hope I succeed!! To be free of cigarettes would be great!!!! Not to mention all the money I can save to use to come visit you all!!!!! And spend more money on my beautiful grandkids!!!! Ok I'm really gonna go this time, I miss and love you all!!!! Until next time!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Memaw