Monday, April 27, 2009

Tons of Pics!

This is from a over a week ago!
I found it on my phone and thought it was cute!
The next two are from that time too!

Daddy and Kaydee playing with Daddy's phone!

She was getting tired!
Has to have her blankie and thumb!

This is what Kaydee's knees look like on a daily basis!
When those heal there will be more!
Actually they are worse now!
She fell at church and skinned them up really bad! =(

Our geese family!
They had a lot of family there to visit the new babies!
Their were two more in the pond also!

Rob finally caught something in the pond besides a tree! LOL!

A trash can!

He really hooked the trash can on purpose so he was trying to catch a fish!
No luck though!
Sorry, baby!
Our trip to the Jackson Zoo!

The giraffes

He was trying to eat the leaves off the tree!
I had a better pic where you could see the tongue but for some reason the pic was deleted!
I'm still learning how to use this thing!






Hunter took this pic!
It is a bear!












This is a mama chimp and baby chimp!
The baby chimp is new to the zoo!




The lovely penguins!

Hunter and two of his classmates, Dade and the little girls name just slipped my mind!
I'm sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment