Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up on this! I was trying to spend some time with Rob and the kids! I missed him a lot while he was gone! It is nice that he is home and now we can just relax together for the whole time! I also didn't have a whole lot of pics to put up! I kept forgetting the batteries in the camera were dying! I have made up of the lack of blogging with a ton of pics though! LOL!
Rob came home on Thursday and we didn't really do a whole lot! He likes to relax when he comes home! I don't blame him at all though! He works the whole night before and usually doesn't take a nap or anything during the day! That and the fact that he was just gone for 2 weeks and just wants to be home!
On Friday we went to John and Anna Claire's house after Hunter got home from school! We thought we could fly his kites! It was a little windy out so we thought what the heck! The big kite the "Easter Bunny" got him didn't fly at all! It just wasn't windy enough for it! However, the $1 kite that the "Easter Bunny" got him flew really well! He loved it! Kaydee even flew it for a few seconds and then let it go! It was funny watching them chase it! Good thing it wasn't too windy out! We stayed over there for quite a while and ate a really late dinner! It was a really fun day though!
On Saturday we needed to go to the grocery store BADLY, so we decided to go out after Kaydee woke up from her nap! Mistake One: We went to Walmart, where it was really busy! And Mistake Two: We brought the kids with us! I'm use to it sort of the way they are in the store with the bickering and yelling! Rob isn't completely! They were driving him up a wall! Next time I think we should take them to John and Anna Claire's for a little visit! LOL!
Today we decided to try and fly the kites again! It was pretty windy out today! We went to a parking lot that was pretty wide open with just a few trees (the kites still ended up in them though! LOL!) We actually bought Hunter yet another cheap kite and some more bubbles for the kids yesterday! Rob got the new Transformers kite ready while Kaydee played with her bubbles! She loves the bubble wands! Rob got the Transformers kite up in the air and gave it to Hunter! Then he tried to get the other kite up in the air! That was a little more difficult though! It is a kite with 2 strings to it! He got it up in the air a few times but never for more than 10 seconds! I tried to fly it too! It really is hard to fly! He ended up taking one the strings off of that kite and added it to the other kite! While adding it he accidently let go of the Transformer kite and it flew towards a church across the street! Thankfully it went down before going over the church! He added the string and handed it to Hunter! About 5 minutes or so later Hunter decided to let go of the kite! The kite is now flying somewhere in Mississippi! LOL! It was too windy today to catch the kite! Oh well good thing it was only $3.50! That was the end of our kite flying for the day!
We really didn't do much else the rest of the night! Well I'm going to go and spend some time with my hubby! I'll try to write more tomorrow! Enjoy all of the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment