Sorry! I haven't really been keeping up with this very well but I don't have a whole lot to type! We haven't really done a whole lot around here! We went to the park one day and have gone to the grocery store a couple of times but other than that not a whole lot of interesting things around here!
Today Kaydee and I went shopping to get the kids Easter basket candy and toys after we dropped Hunter off at school! I needed to go when Hunter wasn't with me for obvious reasons! I got everything I needed and then a few other things that we needed like juice, milk for Kaydee and tea! I of course forgot something, the bread, that I needed and had to go back to the store after Hunter got out of school! I should've just gone back to the store right after I got home because Hunter was a joy to take to the store let me tell ya! We are still working on his attitude! I hope it stops or atleast decreases soon! We'll get through it though!
We got our Easter stuff from Nanny and Papa and I let the kids have it! They are going to get a basket from the Easter Bunny and have another basket coming from Hunter's Nana and Papa on Hunter's dad's side of the family! They loved everything in their baskets! Hunter got a spiderman game (I tried to get a pic of him playing it but for some reason it didn't turn out!), a new outfit, a stuffed blue bunny, a book and of course candy! Kaydee got a new outfit (It is absolutely adorable on her! I put pics up of it!), a stuffed pink bunny, a new book, bracelets (She liked these the best!) and peeps! Kaydee didn't want to put down the bracelets when it came time to go out and get Hunter! She would walk away from them and then walk back and then walk away and the walk back to them! I had to pick her up to go outside!
Well I'm going to go! I'll try to atleast post pics tomorrow! Everyone knows how much I love to take pics! Enjoys the pics and a couple of videos I took! Love you all! Bye!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment