So Rob's is official a Mississippian now! We went today to get his license finally! I got mine back in February before my birthday but Rob decided to wait until closer to his! In other words we waited until the last minute! LOL!
After getting Rob's license we went to the library so I could check out a couple of books! I haven't checked out a book there is about a month! I was checking out two books every couple of weeks! That is until I started reading the Twilight saga! I just finish the last one last night I loved reading them! I would recommend them to anyone who loves a good romantic drama! I can't wait for the next movie to come out!
After dinner we went on a walk around the.... can you guess it?? LOL! Pond! Kaydee actually walked the whole way around this time! She took off for the stairs instead of going for her little car! She did really well! She only fell once that I remember! We saw the geese that I have taken pics of a lot! We were only seeing the one goose for about 2 weeks and then today the whole group was back! They had a little surprise though! They had babies! They were so cute! I included a pic of the little family! We figure one of the geese is a mama and one is a dada! We weren't sure about the other one! At first Rob said it was a body guard but then decided it was a mother in law! LOL! We need to remember bread the next time! They are going to need to keep up their strength!
After our walk I gave the kids a bath and had Hunter read a couple of books to me! He did great! I can't believe how well he reads! He will be past the beginner books here very soon! Kaydee was even reading to Rob and I! Well sort of! She was doing it in her own babble that I so wish I understood! It would make things so much easier on everyone!
Well I'm going to go for tonight! I'm going to watch some T.V. with my hubby! Enjoy all of the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment