Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting ready for Easter

This is Hunter's "basket" from Nana and Papa Steinmetz!
Kaydee decided she wanted to use it to play with!

She is holding a pretty (barrette) she got from Nana and Papa Steinmetz!
She also got a lamb, some cookies and lots of candy!
I'm glad they include her in on the presents!
It is very nice of them!

She was trying to put in up her shirt for some reason!
Every time I put it in her hair she would pull it out and do this!

He got this from his Nana and Papa Steinmetz!
It is a scratch and draw thing!
He also got a kite, some cookies and lots of candy!

This is the box their baskets came in!
She decided to play with it!

She pulled everything out and then put some of it back for me!

He loves his DS!

Oh yeah Hunter got this from Nana and Papa also!
Kaydee was having fun playing with it!

Getting ready to color eggs!

He had a lot of fun!

Kaydee really wasn't to interested!

The orange egg!

The yellow egg!

I tried to get Kaydee involved but she really didn't care, so she played with the soap!

and an Easter card!

I put an egg in her hand and had her drop it in the water!

Now she is trying to play with the sugar!

This is what she likes to do when Hunter is playing his DS!
She will sit on his legs but usually she is facing him and touches the screen so he can't see!
I have to laugh when she does it!
I really try not to! LOL!



1 comment:

  1. Hi all!!! Happy Easter!!!!! I just wanted to say hi and that i love you all. Hunter, memaw is gonna try to save the money to come back own and see you cause I miss you so much!!!!! Thanks for the pics Kelly they are always beautiful and it's something I look forward to each day. Keep up the wonderful job you are doing!!! Those kids are wonderful and you do such a great job with them!!!!! Ok gonna go for nowand take a quick nap, i'm bushed.. lol!!Love you all and hope your Easter was great!!

    Love always,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete