Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Friday!

She is getting sleepy!

LOL! Kaydee up close and personal, picking her nose!

He loves to play that thing!

It's Twitch!

Look at that face!

She was trying to put her shoes on to go out and get Hunter!

Reading my book!

"Hi!"

Watching T.V. before bed!

He didn't want to smile for me at first!


Hello All! Things down here are pretty boring since Rob left! We don't really do much! After Kaydee and I drop Hunter off at school we have our cuddle time! We haven't really had cuddle time that much in the last 2 weeks! I missed it! She is my little cuddle bug! I am actually getting my apartment all nice and clean! I just need to clean both of the bathrooms! They really aren't bad! I just need to clean them! I hate cleaning them though! Anyways! We did a little grocery shopping for the week and went to the library one day! Other than that like always nothing really new to report!

The kids are doing great! Hunter has a birthday party we are going to tomorrow! He can't wait! We went and got the present for it today! Kaydee is still my little mimicing monkey! She like to wink at people and stick out here tongue a lot! It is so cute! I tried to get a video of her doing it but she must of been camera shy! I'll keep trying though!

Well I'm going to go! I'll post more tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment