Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday!

Today was one of those days that started off bad and ended pretty good! Hunter was up before dawn this morning! I'm not exactly sure what time he crawled into bed with me! All I know is that he was playing his DS right next to my face at 6 am! Believe me I wasn't too pleased about that! Today was a day that I didn't have to get up really early to get him off to school! Of course he wouldn't want to sleep in! Anyways, he then woke me up like 5 times in 2 hours, a couple of times actually telling me to get up, before I finally said OK that's it! I got up and started the day! Kaydee was just waking up at that point! Don't worry she wasn't stuck in her crib the whole time or anything!

After the morning feasco it got better! The kids played most of the morning and I did a little bit of cleaning! I made both of them lay down for a nap because they both needed one! I got some alone time then and it was really nice!

After they woke up we went to the store! I really need to get it through my head that I need to go when Hunter is at school! He likes to ask for everything now! I still have to listen to Kaydee cry if I don't hand her what I am holding but that will stop once I have given it to her! Hunter just keeps going! Ok I'm complaining again! I apoligize! This was another frustrating part to my day!

We went on a walk around the pond after we got home just to get the kids out and about! They had a good time! Hunter would run ahead of Kaydee and I to try and find the turtles that would pop their heads up out of the water from time to time and Kaydee decided that she wanted to be a big girl and push her own car! She really doesn't like it when I try to help her! She actually got so mad that I keep helping her that she got back into the car and just let me push her! I felt a little bad!

I made dinner and dessert (strawberry shortcakes) after that and Hunter finished reading his Dr. Seuss book to me before they went to bed!

Overall it was a good day though! Well I'm going to go! I hope you enjoy the pics! There aren't as many today but their are still a lot! I'll write again tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment