
Kaydee in her pretty dress!

Getting ready to fish!

My fishin' boys!

We were on the other side of the pond trying to feed the geese!

"Weeeee'rrrreee off the feed the geese! La de de da de da!"

The baby geese!

Mama and Dada!

So cute!

Our geese family!

She actually posed for this pic!

I think these are the grandparents of the babies! LOL!

Changing out the hooks on Hunter's fishing rod!
It looks like Kaydee wanted to help!

The first fish I caught with half of a rod! LOL!

It's little but a big accomplishment for me! LOL!

The 2nd fish I caught!
I so did not want to get my fingers that close to its mouth!

Our little visitor!
I swear he looked bigger than that when I first saw him crawl under the couch!
LOL!
The woes of living in the south - all the creepy crawlies! We've had a few lizards in the house, too so I feel your pain ;-) Sounds like things are good there, we'll keep our fingers crossed for Hunter!
ReplyDelete