Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Egg Hunt and Bubbles too!

We had a scavenger hunt this year to find the eggs and in the end his basket!
The first clue was in mine and Rob's basket for him!
First clue: It was in something blue with a long nose!

He found it in the elephant's nose that is part of one of Kaydee's toys!
Next clue: it is in something we heat things up in!

The microwave!
Next clue: It is in the place we keep the bread!

The bread box!
Next Clue: It is in the place where I keep my shampoo and conditioner!

I had to throw one in here of Kaydee!
She was trying to participate by holding the eggs!

In my shower!
Next Clue: The place he keeps his remotes!

Kaydee cheesing it!

His night stand drawer!
Next clue: In the place he keeps his cars!

In the car holder behind his door!
It was at the very top!
Next clue: In the place we put Kaydee's dirty clothes!

Kaydee's hamper
Next clue: In his bathroom by a frog!

The frog cup!
Next clue: In my room in a drawer closest to the floor!

In Rob's night stand drawer!
Next clue: In a hat that is blue!

One of Rob's ND hats!
Next clue: In the living room behind a frame!

Behind a pic of him and I from when he was a baby!
The final clue was where his basket was!
It was in a place I clean the clothes!

In the dryer!
He actually walked in there and just expected to find it on the floor!
I had to make it a little hard! LOL!
I had to remind him it was in a place I clean the clothes when he looked in the trash can! LOL!

He got a bubble wand, two kites and lots of candy!
Two kites because I thought we could fly one today and he could save the other for when Rob gets home!
We didn't get to go because it looked horrible looking all day and rained!
Oh yeah, there was also a note in his basket so he could find Kaydee's basket for her!
The clue was it was behind something green and blue in a place he gets clean!
In the tub in their bathroom!

Kaydee got a bubble wand also, some markers for babies that make animal noises and coloring book with teddy grahams instead of candy!
Don't worry I'll still give her a little of our candy! LOL!

Hunter had a ball looking for the eggs! I think this is something we will start doing every year! My mom actually told me about it! She heard it from someone else and thought Hunter would like it! I helped him out a lot this year! The clue told him what room the eggs were in and made it really easy! He seemed to catch on to it really quick though! Next year I'll make it a little harder for him! LOL! I also tried to make everything rhyme! That didn't work so well all of the time though! I was hoping he would catch on to that but he was too excited to find the eggs! That was understandable though!

Later on in the afternoon we went outside so the kids could play with their new bubble wands...

Hunter really likes bubbles!

I didn't open her's up a first! She was to intent on watching Hunter play with his!

Then when I did open them she knew right what to do!

AAAAWWW! She's so smart!

However, they didn't last long! She ended up wearing some and the rest went on the ground!
Good thing they were only a dollar! LOL!

He actually didn't spill any of his! He was having a good old time though!

I had to take this pic! You can see the little curl she has in the back!
It is so darn cute!

I had to include Twitch it too!

I hope all of you had a really nice Easter! Love you all! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment