Monday, March 30, 2009

Our baby boy is 6!

Where has the time gone! Our baby boy is 6 years old today! I can't believe it! He is getting so big so fast! He had a good birthday though! He got up to an apartment that was decorated just for him and his brand new bike that Nanny and Papa got him sitting right by the door! He loved it! Kaydee loved the balloons the best! She was playing with them two at a time! My mom, Kaydee and I went to school to eat lunch with him! He was cheesing it! He really likes it when people come to eat with him! Then after school we went to John and Anna Claire's so we could visit and so he could practice riding his bike! We were trying to see if we could get him to ride without training wheels at all! That didn't go over really well though! He cried and cried about riding the bike that we finally gave in and told him we would put them on for him! He needs to learn how to steer better anyways before he rides without them! And then there's more! We took him to dinner at El Ranchito's, a Mexican restaurant we really like! They sang to him and everyone knows how much he enjoys being sang too! LOL! We finally made it home around 9 after having to run to Walmart to get something for our new addition to our family! I'm not going to say what it is! You will see it when you look at the pics! It is so cute though!

This weekend we didn't really do awhole lot! On Saturday we cooked out for dinner! Steaks, scalloped potatoes and baked beans! Yum, Yum! We also watch the movie Twilight! I just finished reading the book and had to watch the movie! I loved both of them! I'm working on the next book now and just read online that the sequeal to Twilight will be out in November! Yay!

On Sunday, my mom, Hunter, Kaydee and I did a little shopping while Rob and my dad went golfing! Shortly after we got home from our outings we took my parents on the tour of our lovely little town! We like to show everyone the town! It is really nice! Then we went to dinner with John, Anna Claire, their son, Johnathan, and John's great Aunt Jude! We had a riot! We love hanging out with them!

We did Hunter's cake and everything on Sunday night so my parents could be a part of it! I posted the pics of it and Hunter blowing out the candles!

My mom and dad had to leave today! We were sad to see them go but we should see them again in a few months!

Well I'm going to go! I'm going to read a little before going to bed! Hopefully I can put the book down tonight before it gets too late! Enjoy all of the pics! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment