Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lovin' Life

Hello! I don't really have a whole lot talk about today because we really didn't do much! Kaydee and I went on a walk again this morning around the pond and apartment complex! Kaydee loves to watch the geese and ducks that are around the pond! She waves at them and says Hi! She would hug them if she could I think! It is so cute! We walked around again while waiting for Hunter to get home from school! She kept waving at the airplanes that were flying over us! She is really into the waving thing now! It is so cute! I said that already! LOL! But it is!

Other than that we went to the library to check out a few books! Hunter is so hilarious! He will go into the children's section and just grab books! He doesn't even look at the title or anything! He says I want this one! He actually grabbed 2 at once and another fell on the floor so he took that one too! I just said ok if that's what you want! He also wanted to check out a movie! I said Ok thinking he would pick one that was more his age! Oh no he picked The Wiggles! I thought we were rid of The Wiggles after watching it for years! I told him he should pick something else but he whined and I wasn't in the mood to argue with him at that moment! Oh my The Wiggles are back! I think Kaydee likes them too! She sat in Hunter's room with him and watched them for a little while! Oh gosh, Rob we are in trouble! LOL! Oh well we'll get through it!

Well I'm going to go and relax a little! I miss you all! Love you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment