Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kaydee's ENT appointment

Hello! Today was a pretty good day! After we took Hunter to school, Kaydee and I had to go her doctor's appointment at the ENT's! It went very well! The ENT we saw in Ohio wanted her to have one! With the cyst in her ear he just wanted to be sure she hearing fine! We were suppose to have the test done up there in February but since we moved before then I talked with the kids new doc! She decided to send us right away! Kaydee and I sat in a little room that was sound proofed while the person doing the test sat outside a window making little toys go off! I think he was making Donald Duck noises into the microphone from time to time too! I wasn't sure if she heard it at first because she wasn't looking in the direction of the noise! She caught on to what was going on pretty quick! By the end she wanted the toys as they were going off! The doctor said she did just fine and we won't have to see him again unless her pediatricion wants us to! That was nice to hear! No more worries about her ears anymore hopefully!!!

After Hunter got home from school we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things! Then I made dinner and relaxed with the kids! The kids and I have been cuddling in the chair for about a half an hour every night before it is bath and story time! It is nice to cuddle with them! I know it won't last much longer with Hunter and I'll miss that! They are my little cuddle bugs! Not much else going on here! Sorry I don't have any pics tonight! I didn't take any today! I'll take some tomorrow I promise! Have a good day! Love you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment