I'm sorry that I haven't wrote in so long! Things have been a little busy around here! Monday we didn't do much of anything which is why I didn't write! We just kinda sat around and the kids played! We had a pretty boring few days here! The weather just wouldn't get nice! I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to see the sun again! LOL!
Tuesday I got the apartment ready for Memaw and Boo's visit! YAY! Hunter was super excited to see them! I wanted to make sure the apartment was nice and clean so I did the down and dirty cleaning! More than just the straightening up that I do on an everyday basis!
Memaw and Boo arrived at about 8 in the evening on Tuesday! They wanted to suprise Hunter so we had him answer the door! He was excited to see them! It took Kaydee a few seconds to remember who they were but she went right into their arms after she figured it out! It was so cute! The kids stayed up extra late that night so they could visit with them!
Wednesday we didn't do much! We relaxed in the morning and afternoon and then went on a little drive! I showed Memaw Hunter's school and we made a trip to Walmart to get a few things! Later on in the evening we went on a short walk around the pond! Memaw wanted to see the turtles that Hunter loves so much!
Rob came home on Thursday! We were all so excited to see him! Even Kaydee ran up to him and hugged him! She didn't want to let him go! Unfortuntly we didn't get to visit for too long! We had to take Hunter to the docs! We found out that morning that Hunter was possibly having an allergic reaction to all the pollen everywhere! He decided to rub his hands all over our grill and must of gotten it everywhere! He started breaking out with hives like crazy! We took him to the docs and she said what we thought he was having and to give him some Benadril! Poor kid! I was hoping he wouldn't have allergies! After Rob and I got home from doing a little shopping for Mr. Hunter's birthday we went fishing! We didn't catch anything which upset Hunter! He had fun though!
Today we are planning on hanging out at John and Anna Claire's for a little while! Hunter wants to fish for a little while! It is much easier to fish there! We cheat a little and feed the fish so they will bite the hook right away! Hunter has a ball!
Well I'm going to get off here! Miss Kaydee needs to lay down for a little nap before we go to John and Anna Claires! I posted a ton of pics and a video of Kaydee so enjoy! I'll try and write more later tonight! Love you all! Bye!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment