Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Memaw and Boo had to go home!

Sorry I haven't wrote in a few days! I wasn't really in the mood to blog! I didn't really have a lot to say either! On Sunday we didn't really do a whole lot! It was a lounge around day after the busy day on Saturday! The kids had to go to bed early because spring break was over and the waking up early was back!

Monday we gave Memaw (Rob's mom, I'm not sure if I wrote that in other blogs! For those of you who don't know already!) and Boo (Rob's grandma) a tour of the area! We showed them the dam with tons of people fishing and around to some of the neighborhoods in Madison! They liked the area! We really like it too!

On Tuesday Memaw and Boo had to go home! =( Everyone was sad to see them but we knew it was coming! We will see them in a few months though! We are planning on going home in June! I think! I'll keep ya posted though!

Today we had a little bit of a suprise! The ceiling above the porch door is leaking! There is a long crack that now goes almost to the other end of the ceiling that is leaking closest to the door! I was sitting at the computer when I heard a stream of water to the left of me (the kitchen and bathroom are to the right of me!). It took me a second to figure out were it came from and then I stepped in the puddle on the floor! Thankfully I was barefoot or I would have been even more ticked! I looked up and saw the water coming out of the crack! I went and woke up Rob to tell him what was going on! He came out and saw that the spot where the walls come together had wet spots on it again! (It already had wet spots from January when we first moved in a the porch above ours was leaking into our apartment! Nice huh!) I called the office and left a message but didn't get a phone call back or anything! I called again at 1030 and they had maintanence come over right away! They looked a little in the apartment then went to the one above ours! They never came back and to us anything! The day went on and the rain continued! The crack is now 2 cracks and you can see where it is starting to go off that board onto other boards that are perpendicular to it! I was getting pissed and so was Rob! We went to the office to talk to the manager! She didn't know anything about what was going on in the apartment! The lovely maintanence people we have here didn't go back and tell them anything! I am now livid! They are suppose to have a contractor come out and look at it! She kept saying stuff about the roof! I wanted to say are you stupid we live on the bottom floor what does that have to do with us! By the way we did tell her that we lived on the first floor in case you were wondering! We will see what they do! It needs to get fixed though and quickly! I'll let you know what happens!

Well I should go! Rob and I are going to watch some T.V. and then go to bed! I'll try to write more tomorrow or atleast post pics! Enjoy these pics though! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment