I never realized how opposite kids were until I had my two kids! They are only a like a few ways that I can think of but they are mostly opposites! Hunter use to love watching cartoons when he was Kaydee's age! Kaydee would rather play with her toys, climb or find some thing to get into that she is not suppose to! Don't get me wrong I love that I don't have to have cartoons on all day long! Hunter also loved to have books read to him! He would bring me, my mom or Rob book after book after book for us to read to him! Kaydee on the other hand would rather play! I try to read to her and she is uninterested half way through the book! Let me tell you how hard it is to listen to your 5 year old read a book to you while your 18 month old is climbing from her chair into your lap! Then sliding down your legs onto the floor over and over again! She was getting a kick out of it though! Kaydee is my climber that gets into everything and Hunter is my intellectual kid who loves to read! I love how they both are!
We didn't really do a whole lot today! Kaydee and I played around most of the day until Hunter go home from school! After Hunter got home we went on a walk to the mailbox and down to the pond! We only made it around once before Hunter said his legs were hurting which meant we go back to the apartment or he will start complaining a lot! The weather is so nice here we need to get outside more and go on walks! He is just going to have to get use to it! We all need the exercise!
Hunter finally talked me into hooking up my Wii Fit! I was putting it off because my brother told me that your Mii changed to the body size you are when you get a Wii fit! I'm not exactly the skinniest person around so I really didn't want to see what would happen to my Mii! My Mii is fat now aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I really need to lose some weight! That can be my movitation! My Mii needs to get smaller! Ok enough venting! The Wii fit is actually fun! We were having fun playing!
Other than that our day was kinda boring so I'm going to go now! I am trying to make an effort to post something everyday even if it is just pics! We will see if I can do it! Love you all! Bye!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment