Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boring Saturday!

Hello! We really didn't do a whole lot today! I tried to clean some but every time I cleaned up a room my loving children, usually Kaydee, would come behind me and mess it up again! I gave up after it happened three times! LOL! I'll try again tomorrow!

Hunter and I played with his color explosion that he got for Christmas from his Memaw! That was fun! He made 10 different pictures! I have to buy more paper for it though because we used it all up!

After Kaydee woke up from her nap we went to Anna Claire's for a little while so we could get out of the house! Hunter of course went upstairs to play Xbox 360 with Jonathon while Kaydee and I sat outside with Anna Claire! It was nice to get out of the apartment! It was such nice weather! Kaydee was having a ball running all over the place! Hunter and Jonathon came out and she followed them everywhere! They were wore out! They should sleep good tonight!

Not really much else going on here! I'll write more tomorrow and hopefully have some pics! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment