Sunday, March 15, 2009

When will the whining stop!?!

Ok! I'm going to start this post with a little bit of venting! I understand that children whine! It is just a way of life! Heck, I still whine from time to time! I don't know a person that doesn't! What I am having a problem with is the fact that my 5 almost 6 year old whines twice as much as my 18 month old! I can understand he will whine! I'm sure I did my far share of it when I was his age but oh my it is ridiculous how much comes from him! He will whine about anything and everything from not getting the cart he wants at the store to the thing he is playing with not doing what he wants it to do! As I just said I understand the whining to an extent but WOW! The reason I am venting about this is because my son that I love so much! I couldn't live without the child whined about everything today! The thing that ticked me off the most was he asked if we could go to on a walk! He asked a couple times today and I finally said ok let's go! He said we can walk 3 times around the pond! We made it about half around the first time and he started complaining and whining! I was so ticked! He can be so good sometimes but other times he just a whiner! Ok enough of the venting!

Sorry about that! We didn't do anything today really! We went on a very short walk like I said and then just kind of sat around! I did a little bit of cleaning and the laundry while the kids played! The weather was still crappy but hopefully it will be nice tomorrow! It says it is suppose to be! We will see! I hope everyone is doing well! I'll write more tomorrow! Enjoy the pics and videos! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment