It has rained all day today! It was such a depressing day! Not for me but the weather outside made it depressing! Kaydee and I didn't do much today! We went to the store not long after we dropped Hunter off at school! I did that so I didn't have to take Hunter and listen to him whine or ask if he could have everything in sight! LOL! While we were waiting for Hunter's bus to come Kaydee and I walked around outside! I of course took the umbrella with us so we wouldn't get wet! She loved walking and stomping through the puddles! They were all little one's! I wouldn't let her go for the big one's! She was hilarious to watch!
I forgot to mention it yesterday but Hunter was so excited about it today that I had to tell everyone about it today! This week in school they learned about the letter B! Yesterday the students each had to bring in a teddy bear that they were suppose to leave for the night! The bears were having a teddy bear slumber party! Hunter took in his bear we call Superbear! He got it from the build a bear at Cedar Point! He was really upset on Thursday when he got home from school! He didn't realize that he had to leave the bear at school over night! Superbear happens to be the stuff animal he sleeps with a lot these days! I told him it would be ok and that the bears were going to have a little slumber party for the night! He said that the bears weren't alive and eventually forgot about it! Today when he got home he was really excited because the bears "came to life" and were in different spots around the classroom! He said Superbear was by the T.V.! It looked like he was flying! He also said one of the bears was at Mrs. Sims' desk and another in Mrs. Bates' chair! Another was on the compter and one was hanging from the ceiling on a hook! He talked about the bears for most of the night! It was really cute! The teachers here do a really great with keeping the kids interested in school! Hunter loves to go and was sad when I told him he was on break next week! He'll get over it really quickly though I'm sure!
Well I feel like I just wrote a short novel so I'm going to go! I have a book to finish! I'll write more tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment