
She just learned how do to this a few days ago!

She was a monkey in a former life!

"I did it" she smiles!!!

She even knows how to pull those legs out and down!

She wouldn't look at me and smile though!
She is getting so big!

I caught him in while he was still chewing!

She thought about climbing back down but didn't know how far the ground was!
I'm sure she'll do it soon though!

I'm not sure what he was doing! He's so silly sometimes!

hiaaaahhhh!

Playing together!
It was silence for about 20 minutes! aahh!

Kaydee was building to begin with but decided to eat them instead!
I guess they taste good! LOL!

Hunter was proud of the thing he built!
Thanks so much for the compliments on the blog :) I enjoy doing it, for some reason it makes me feel more connected. I love that you have so many pictures of Kaydee and Hunter! Every time Noah seems to be doing something "cute" the camera is in a different room... Florida is wonderful, but I do commiserate with you about missing everyone. Where in Mississippi are you guys now? Hope that things are good with you and the kiddos!
ReplyDelete