Wow! We had a fun night last night! It started off pretty relaxing! Rob and I watched some t.v. after we put the kids to bed and decided to go to bed around 1130! Late I know but what can I say we are a couple of night owls! I decided to read and Rob was watching a t.v. show on his computer when all of the sudden the tornado sirens start going off! I ran to the door to listen outside! I thought I was hearing things at first! I woke up the kids and brought them into bed with us and we watched the news to see where the action was! Luckily no tornado action in our area! There was in the area our friends, John and Anna Claire, live in! I'll explain that in a minute!
I blogged yesterday about the crack in our ceiling and the water coming in! Well while everything with the tornado was going on of course the rain was coming down pretty good and Rob was worried about the ceiling in our living! We walked out there after we knew we were in the clear as far as tornados and saw water coming out of our ceiling (again we are on the bottom floor as far as I know that isn't suppose to happen). It was just dripping at first and then it just started pouring in! We had to get pans to put under it and they filled up about 1/3 of the way! I included pics of the water coming out and the pots we had under the water! You can see it pouring into the pots! Anyways, we called the office immediately and told them what was going on! They didn't come out last night but said they would be out first thing in the morning! They did come but nothing was accomplished! We still have an open crack in the ceiling and more storms coming tonight and tomorrow! It should be another interesting night for us here in the Majchszak household!
As far as the rest of the day we didn't do a whole lot during the day! We ventured out so Rob could get his hair cut and I could get my eyebrows waxed! We also drove over into the neighborhood that John and Anna Claire live in to see the damage that was done last night! We couldn't believe it! There were a bunch of houses with shigles missing off of roofs and tree limbs every where in the area that the tornado or whatever it was went through! It was crazy to see all of the damage! I included pics of a few of the things we saw also!
Well I'm going to go so I can relax some with my baby before we go to bed! I'll write more tomorrow! I'm sure I'll have more news about the ceiling! I can already hear the rain coming! Enjoy the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment