Monday, March 9, 2009

Wow! The weather here is awesome!

I can not believe how nice it is down here! It has been the perfect weather for the last few days and we have been trying to take full advantage of it! Today Kaydee and I went on about and hour walk around the pond in our apartment complex and around the apartment complex! I wanted to see how big it actually was! To my surprise it is actually a pretty big complex! I'm going off topic though! After the walk we cleaned well I cleaned and Kaydee took out things! LOL! She was so ready for a nap when nap time came! She actually took a 2 1/2 nap! That was awesome! Lately its only been like and hour or so! We took a short walk while waiting for Hunter to get home from school and I thought that would be the end of the walks! I was wrong though! Hunter talked me into taking yet another walk after dinner! 2 times around the pond and back to the apartment! I should sleep good tonight! LOL!

We really didn't do a whole lot today but then again we usually don't! I cleaned like I said and Hunter had a good day at school! Oh yeah we went and got Hunter's haircut! He was in deperate need of one! It is short but hopefully I won't have to get it cut again in like a month! He got it so he could spike it! He's really into that now! He reminds me of his Uncle P.J.! Oh gosh! LOL! Other than all that my day was pretty boring! I should go and relax and go to bed! I'll write again soon! Love you! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hunter your hair looks awesome dude, I miss you. Kaydee I love your pretties, you need to stop climbing stuff, you are going to give me a heart attack girly. Sweetie, I miss you and love you. Can't wait to come home. See you all soon! Although not soon enough :(

    ReplyDelete