Hello! Kaydee had her 18 month check up today! She is doing very well! She is 21 lbs 8 oz with her clothes, diaper and shoes on! At her last check up she had nothing on and weighed just over 18 lbs.! That means she has probably only gained like 2 lbs! She eats like a little piggy most of the time though! She is now 32 inches tall! She has grown like 5 inches since her one year check up! That is a lot! She is a growing machine! She also had a CBC done to check and make sure all was ok with everything! I told the doc about Hunter and his plalete dysfunction and she wanted to make sure she was ok! All was ok though! I still have to take her to see the specialist for that just in case! We go next week to an ENT to have a hearing test done! She was suppose to have on in Feb. in Ohio but since we weren't there we couldn't! Oh well! She is doing great though!
Hunter is also doing very well! This week in school he is learning all about Dr. Seuss! It was Dr. Seuss's birthday on Monday and he made a hat like the one the Cat in the Hat wears! It is really cute! I'll have to put a pic of it on here! I went into his class on Tuesday and read! It was a lot of fun! He is still getting greens a lot in school! Yay! There is an occasional yellow but still good! He is also doing great and looking forward to his birthday and seeing his Memaw and Boo in a couple of weeks and his Nanny and Papa at the end of the month!
Rob went back to work last night =( He has to go though! It's only 2 weeks and then he gets to be here for a whole two weeks! YAY!
Well I should stop writing! I'm sure Rob is thinking geez Kelly you wrote a book! LOL! (Love you baby more)! I'll write again soon! Love you all! Bye!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Kelly,
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are great in Mississippi! Just wanted to say hi from here :)
Kristi
Hey sweetie, how did you know i would be reading? LOL. I just wanted to say I love you. I'm going to bed. I watched episode 12 of One tree hill and was freaked out about it so i had to watch ep 13 too. My gosh you got me addicted to that show. Soooo not cool. G'night, give the kids a kiss and hug for me.
ReplyDelete