Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun day with Kaydee!

Today was a pretty fun day for Kaydee and I! We actually got our butts out of bed early today and went to church! LOL! Kaydee wasn't to thrilled to be dropped off in the nursery today! Their was a guy in there instead of the normal lady and she's not to sure of guys sometimes! She cried pretty bad! I felt pretty bad! Church other wise was good! I met another lady today and we are going to get together some time soon! That will be nice!

After church we went on a picnic at the park with a few of the people from the church! Kaydee of course wanted to play in the park instead of eating! LOL! She did eat some meat and most of her sandwich for me though! She got to go play right after that too! One of the girls took her over to the park so I could socialize a little! We had a really good time! It was just really hot! I'm so not looking forward to the humid weather that is coming!

Kaydee and I just lounged around for the rest of the day! She played and acted crazy of course! I put a couple of videos of things she was doing tonight after her bath! She was being hilarious!

Well I should get off here! I have a book to finish! I'll try and post more tomorrow! Enjoy the pics and videos! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment