
Helping mommy with cooking!

He didn't want me to take his picture!

He really doesn't like for me to take his pic!

My little helper!
She didn't really help with the oven but she looked so cute with the mitts on!

AAAAWWWWW!

She loves to wear her bike helmet!

I think she was yelling at me!

She was mad at me tonight when I didn't want to give her the camera!

Sticking out that tongue!

I thought this picture turned out cute!

She was putting on her shoes all by herself!
She actually got them on the right feet!

Rocking in her chair!

Showing a little shoulder! LOL!

"HI"

Bouncing on her pony!
She was talking for me!
Being silly!
She is getting so big! I was playing the video here for Noah and when you said "say Mama" he's back there, Mama mama mama, Dada... Hope everything is good with all of you in Mississippi. How long is Hunter in Vegas for? That's so cool that he got to go out there :)
ReplyDelete