Shopping with Daddy!She put her shoes on all by herself (the right feet I might add) to go to the store with him! He wasn't planning on taking her but she was too darn cute not to take her!
Tuesday!
My mom, Amber and I went shopping for a couple of hours and left the kids with the guys!
Look at what Miss Kaydee got a hold of!! LOL!
Kaydee got ahold of the booger sucker, as I like to call it! She was putting it up her nose and then putting it in her mouth! Yum! Yum! LOL!We didn't really do much that day! Rob, Josh, Amber and I went shopping for our new bikes (an early Christmas present from my parents!) and to get some dinner! Rob bbq'd steaks! They were awesome!!!
Thursday!
Today Hunter and my mom left to go out to Las Vegas! It was a very sad day for us! He was excited to go and I was excited for him! I miss him like crazy though!
Kaydee and Hunter with their tongues out, of course! LOL!After we got home from the airport we just hung out with Josh, Amber and Brayden!
Friday!
We went to the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science!
It was pretty cool! I just wish Hunter could've been there with us! He would've liked it! Oh well well will have to go again when he comes home!
Everything that is in there is or was found in Mississippi! I couldn't believe how much was in there!
We went to the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science!
It was pretty cool! I just wish Hunter could've been there with us! He would've liked it! Oh well well will have to go again when he comes home!
Everything that is in there is or was found in Mississippi! I couldn't believe how much was in there!
We were trying to get her to give it a kiss but she didn't want to!
This pic was suppose to be down further but I deleted it on accident when I was trying to put a caption!
He was probably thinking their is breakfast, lunch, dinner and the midnight snack!
Saturday!
These pics are all from the day Josh, Amber and Brayden left!
Look at her mouth!She's our little red neck!
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! I'm just being lazy I guess! This took a really long time to put all of these pics on here so I will try to make an effort to keep up on this! I really like posting pics for everyone to see, and I know everyone enjoys seeing them! I hope you liked them! I'll post more soon! Love you all! Bye!





No comments:
Post a Comment