Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only 2 days to go!

She now sticks out her tongue every time I pull out the camera!
LOL!

She loves to play with that spray bottle!

I think that is a smile!

So silly!

He actually did this fake smile on purpose!
He doesn't want to smile anymore for the camera!

I was trying to take a pic of Kaydee and I but Hunter wanted to get in on the action!

She really likes that water bottle!

All of us playing around!

Hunter took this pic of us!
It actually turned out good!

He just likes to have his picture taken!

She actually sucks the water out of it! LOL!

I wanted a cute pic but got the tongue again!

She was actually talking (well her kind of talking) when I took this pic!

She now gets out of the chair over the arm on the chair!
I was trying to take a pic of that but Hunter got in at the last minute!

So cute!

I don't even know what to say! LOL!

Munching on some animal crackers before bed!
I didn't realize I didn't get all of the spagetti O's off of her fingers!

He has a really long tongue! LOL!
He took a pic of my tongue too but it didn't turn out!


We didn't really do a whole lot today but I wanted to post something! So I broke out the camera and started taking pics! My kids love the camera as you can tell by all of the pics I always post! I know their are a few people that love to see something new everyday and I know I have been slacking on this! I'll try to do better!

Kaydee and I didn't do a whole lot while Hunter was at school! After Hunter got home we ran to the bank and the grocery store! I cleaned a little after we got back! I would like for the apartment to be clean when we leave for Ohio (in 2 days) so that I can come home to a clean place! I hate going away and then having to come home to a messy house! It can be aggravating!

I need to get on the ball with packing and figuring out everything I need to take to Ohio! I'll have to make a list! Then I won't forget anything! Knowing me I would forget something really important like Kaydee's blanket for the car and she would freak! That would be bad!

Anyways I'm going to go so I can read a little and get some sleep! I'll post more tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment