Monday, May 4, 2009

I went picture happy!

This is Kaydee's new favorite face!
She is shirtless because she spit up a little on her shirt and when I went to put another shirt on her she started screaming! I didn't feel like fighting her on it!

Hunter's signature face!

She's so gosh darn cute!

Hunter was sticking out his tongue so she decided to also!

Playing some what well together!
Hunter really loves to build things with those blocks now a days!

I think this was suppose to be a school!

Sticking out her tongue again for us!

aaaahhhhhh!

I could not get him to smile for me!

Kaydee didn't know what was going on!
I think she was even watching T.V.

I wanted a nice smiling pic but the kids wanted something different!

Trying to get us all so stick out our tongues!

Their ya go Kaydee!

He could be the guy from Kiss!

She is a fan of Kiss I guess! LOL!

She likes to do this face too! LOL!

Up close Hunter!

Up close Kaydee, doing her new face!

I was kissing the kids for Rob!
From Hunter!

From Kaydee!

Again with the tongue!
They just didn't want to take a cute pic with me today!

Hunter being silly!

LOL!

She found Hunter's spiderman toy!
I love her little nightgown!

The face makes me laugh every time she does it!

Really cheesy smile!

I sat down to take a pic of her and she sat down just like me!
I thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment