Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day at the Ann Smith Circus!

Today Hunter had a Circus day at school!
They did a bunch of different circus activities throughout the morning!
This is Mrs. Sims, Hunter's teacher!
She was explaining what was going on for the morning!

Getting ready to do the first activity!
Mrs. Sims read a story and they had to follow the directions she gave them!
They were drawing a pic!

Mrs. Sims starting the story!

Hunter's drawing of the clown!
It was a story about the circus and throughout the story Mrs. Sims drew different parts of the clown! The kids had to draw what she drew!

This is what the original drawing looked like!
He didn't do bad at all!

Next activity was face painting and popcorn!

He got a smiley face!

Sitting with his classmates, eating his popcorn!

Kaydee had a really good time watching her big brother and the rest of the kids!
In this pic she was waiting for her big brother to do the next activity!
It was an obstical course!

Hunter's version of a somersault!
He rolled more than flipped!

Then threw the "rings of fire"!
He tripped going through the first one!
He has my coordination!
I feel bad for him! LOL!

Jump on the trampoline three times!

Look at him lift those weights!
He is so strong! LOL!

Push the cart through the cones!

Walk the "tight rope"
He did pretty good on this part!

The next activity was making kazoos that look sort of like an elephant's nose!

They also sang circus songs for us!

He looked bored at times!
He got more into it with some of the songs they sang in the end!

Playing his kazoo!

The next activity was the cookie walk!
It was basically like musical chairs but they stood on mats that had animals on them! When the music stopped they stood on a mat closest to them and what ever animal was picked from the cards those kids were out!

Going around the first and only time for him!
He landed on the bear mat and they called out the elephant!
He must of thought it looked like an elephant or just didn't feel like playing! LOL!

I'm not sure what she was looking at!
I was trying to get a cute pic of her!

Up close Kaydee!
She fell that is why there are scratches on her face!
She's ok though!
They are from Tuesday when we went on a walk!

Eating animal crackers with his class!

There is a video at the bottom of the last activity he did! It was a relay! They split the class in half and ran a little clown relay! You'll see in the video exactly what he had to do! He had an awesome time! He actually thought they were going through everything again! Kaydee and I sat with him while he ate his lunch! I assumed he would want to come home after everything was done (it ended at 11:30) but he opted to stay in school for the rest of the day! I found out when he got home that not 5 minutes after I left he wanted to come home! LOL! Such a silly boy!

After Hunter got home from school we ran a few errands and then I cooked dinner! Here are some pics I took right before dinner!

That is not a good face! LOL!

There's my smiley boy!

She likes to play with things that are not toys more than the tons of toys she has!

Here's a better pic!
You can see her whole cute face!

This is the video of Hunter's relay!
The funny thing is the older kid behind him was named Hunter also!



After dinner, I decided to take the kids on a walk! That may be the last walk we go on around the pond for awhile though! We were almost done walking when a guy with two dogs was walking towards us! One of his dogs jumped up on me and at the same time the guy saw 2 snakes in the leaves over by a tree! He said they were the not so good snakes! I assume that that means they bite! Of course Hunter heard him say that and freaked! He couldn't get to our apartment fast enough! He then asked me if we could not go on a walk tomorrow! We can go around that part of the path but I'm sure Hunter will still freak out! I'll give it a few days and see how it goes!

Well I should probably get off here and get some sleep! It is really late but I wanted to get these pics up for everyone to see! I hope you enjoyed them! I'll post more tomorrow! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment