Sorry I didn't post the last couple of days! I've been a little down in the dumps! The kids haven't really been cooperating with me that much these days and have been pushing me to my limit at every moment they could! The days were not getting over fast enough so that I could put them to bed! It was that bad! It was better today though! Actually we had a really good day!
I am super super excited that we are leaving for Ohio in 3 days! It should be a lot of fun! I've needed this for a month now! Things around here have been good and bad! I didn't like that I really don't have any friends and that I am around the kids pretty much 24/7! That was a big adjustment for me! I really like it down here though! Right now the weather is awesome! I've been told it is going to get oh so much worse but right now it is really nice! We can do a lot of outside stuff that help ware the kids out! It is just hard not really knowing anyone! I'm meeting people though!
I'm so glad we decided to start attending church! I have meet a bunch of people, like I said before! I wasn't sure if they were all going to keep talking to me after meeting me that first time! You know how it goes sometimes! They meet you and are really nice but then they are like ok I don't really know you I'm not going to talk to you that much! It hasn't been like that though! Everyone that talked to me the first time still talked to me this last Sunday! It was really nice to still feel so welcome!
We actually had an unexpected visit from the pastor of the church that we originally talked to today! He came over just to see how we were doing with Rob not being here and every thing! I thought that was really nice! He wanted to see how I liked the church and make sure I knew that if we needed anything at all we can call him anytime! He even offered to take the kids for me sometime so that I can get a little bit of alone time, like go to the grocery store in peace! That would be so nice! LOL!
The awesome part of my day was going to the park with the kids to meet up with two ladies from church! They both have children that are around Hunter's age! One of them is Hunter's Sunday School teacher and has a son that is only a few months older than Kaydee! They were really nice people and seemed to have the same personality as me! It made it really easy to talk to them! We are suppose to get together some time later this week maybe before I leave! I had such a good time with them and Hunter didn't give me any attitude on having to leave! He also listened to me the whole entire time! That is a shocker! LOL!
I think it is going to start getting a lot better down here now that I am actually meeting people! I won't be so bored all of the time! Well I should get going! I need to get some sleep tonight! Enjoy all of the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment