Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boring Day!

Ok! Not the greatest pic to start out with!
She was mad at me because she didn't want the shoes on any longer!
I just wanted to take a pic of her with them on! LOL!
We went shopping today to get Miss Kaydee some new sandals!
I swear her feet grow an inch every week!
I felt bad that it looked like her toes were crushed at the top of the crocks and jelly shoes she wore!


Dora jelly sandals!

Some cute white sandals!
She doesn't like these too much right now!
She will though!
She is such a shoe girl!
It is hilarious!

A new pair of crocks!
She already had ones like this but they were only $1 so I had to buy them!
She really like crocks!

She was trying to put the shoes on all by herself!
She was putting it on the wrong foot though so it wouldn't really go on for her!

She figured it out though and switched it to the right foot!

Eating at the table like a big girl!

"Did you want to see what chicken nuggets look like all chewed up?" LOL!

Cheesing it in the bath tub!

Loop sided mohawk!

She loves to take baths!
She won't let me just put pajamas on her and put her to bed anymore!
I have to give her a bath first!
She is really good though and just lets it be a quick bath!
She will even help me pick up the few toys that she was playing with!
She is so helpful!


Kaydee and I didn't really do a whole lot for the last two days! Yesterday we just sat around and played! We took a little walk down to the office to pay the rent and check the mail! What a productive day! LOL!

Today we played and cuddled for a while and then went shopping to get a few things! Like I said earlier Kaydee needed new sandals and I need a few things from the store! We went to Payless in the mall for the sandals and then went to the Walmart in Ridgeland to get the few other things! Normally I got the Walmart in Madison because it is a little bit nicer and the people are a thousand times nicer! I figured out again today why I take the 5 extra minutes to drive to Madison! I could not believe how different the people are there! Some them are just so rude and really don't care about anyone around them! I thought since I was right by that Walmart I would just go there! Next time I will just drive into Madison!

Other than that a pretty boring day here! I hope you enjoyed the pics! I'll post more later! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment