Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

I took this the other day but when I posted it with the rest of the pics it was sideways!

Kaydee got new sandals from Nanny!
She loves them!

She has to accessorize!

LOL!

Little cutie after her bath!

She was actually standing up making the chair rock back and forth!

Drinking my tea!

"Hi everyone!"

We haven't really done anything over the past few days! That is the reason I didn't post anything! Today Kaydee and I went to church! I helped on of the mom's in the 3 year old Sunday school class today! The mom that was suppose to do it had to take her son home because he was sick! So she got the mom I know pretty well help and she asked me! It was fun! Then we went over to their house for lunch! We had pancakes! It was nice to sit and talk to someone who it closer to my age and has kids! Not that I don't like the other person that I have go out to lunch with a couple of times! I just feel real out of place! We are suppose to get together some more this summer!

Well I'm going to get off here! I'll post more later! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment