Hello! Sorry that it has been so long since my last post! Things have been a little busy around here lately! The night of my last post I found out that my grandma passed away so we had to travel back to Toledo yet again! The death wasn't really sudden but still very sad! We were there for 6 days! It was so nice to see Hunter! He was really excited to see us too! We were on the go the whole time we were home! I helped my mom and aunt clean my grandparents house for my grandpa and we had a cookout at my aunts house along with the funeral! Other than going home for my grandma's funeral it was still nice to go home again! The drive was definitely not fun though! LOL!
Since we have been home I have been trying to find a job! I have put in a bunch of applications at all different kinds of places! I really want something in the medical or clerical field! I've seen a lot of jobs for that but unfortunately they are with this hiring company that you have to pay money to be a part of! We will have to see about that one! I did actually get a call back for one of the applications I put in! I have an interview tomorrow at Babies R Us! I haven't had a job interview in 6 years so we will see how it goes! I hope I get it though! It isn't really want I am looking for but it would be a nice job! I want to say it is a day job which would be awesome! If you read this before 1030 am pray for me! We really need this! If it is after you can still pray!
For those of you that don't know Rob was laid off from his job down here! It was a little bit of a shock for us! We didn't really see this coming until a couple of months ago! When we saw it coming we just hoped and prayed that it wouldn't! We are ok though! We have been through this before and came through ok! We will figure everything out!
Rob is going to go back to school in the mean time! He was excepted to Holmes Community College for Computer Science and Computer Engineering! He will start on August 18th! He is on unemployment right now! He is looking some and going to try and pick up some side work fixing computers! We will have to see what goes on with all of that! I will keep you posted!
Hunter and Kaydee are doing really well! Hunter is going to vacation bible school this week and loves it! He starts back to school on August 12th! We find out who his teacher is on August 10th! He is super excited about that too! Kaydee is being her normal weird self! She is crazy! You will understand what I mean by the pics I posted! LOL!
Well I should get going so I can get some sleep! I'll post tomorrow and let you know how the interview goes! Enjoy the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment