Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting back on track!

On our way back to Toledo!

Of course the tongue has to come out!

Cheesing it up!

Pretty, except for the cars! LOL!

A visitor at the apartment!


Of course Rob had to bring it in the apartment!
It didn't last long though! LOL!
It started hopping around and I screamed a lot!

Hunter decided to use Rob's electric razor!
He made a nice little hole in his new hair cut!

Eating lunch!


She found her winter hat again! LOL!
We went to the store and she didn't want to take it off!

Playing with daddy!

Upside down!

"Hi everyone! Why are you all upside down?"

Power Ranger Hunter!

Daddy and Kaydee play punching!
She punches hard for being little!

Daddy is throwing her up in the air!


She was pretty high that time!

Oops the hat fell off!

Sword, I mean bubble wand fighting, with Hunter!

Hiya!

"I'm going to get you big brother!"
"Oh no, Kaydee!"

She likes to watch movies on daddy's computer now!
She actually watched movies with no sound on the way to and from Toledo!

Working on some writing!
It's no fun for him though!


Here are some videos I took yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment