Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun at the park!!!

I found this on Rob's phone when I was looking at his pics!
I had to put it on here!
I thought it was too cute!

Sorry some of these are so blurry!
We were using Rob's phone because we forgot the camera!
We didn't have the sports option on at first!
She loved to play on this slide!

Climbing the stairs all by herself!
She was really quick too!

Waiting patiently for someone to get out of the tunnel so she could climb through!

Running for Hunter and his friend!

Hunter and Nick swinging!

He looked so thrilled!
Their are not a lot of pics of Hunter on here today because he wouldn't let us take pics of him!
He was being a pain!

Nick!
He was cheesing it a little!

Kaydee swinging on the big swing all by herself!

He looked so thrilled to be there! LOL!

She loves to swing!

You can't really see it in the pics though! LOL!

Kissin' mommy through the holes in the tunnel!

Climbing again!

Kissin' daddy!

Again!

Kissin' mommy!
She was having fun kissing us this way!
We got a ton of kisses out of her!

Kaydee playing on the dock!

Mr. Hunter!
I think Rob took this pics 5 or 6 times because he kept giving him a fake smile!

Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment