Hello all! To start off I am sitting her next to my almost 2 year old daughter who Rob and I swear should be older! She is so smart it isn't even funny! She is putting on a shirt all by herself! She has it over her head and is trying to put her arms through the arm holes but they keep going through the head hole! LOL! She is hilarious! She just ran out of the room to see what Hunter and his friend are doing with one of her shoes on! It is on the right foot though! LOL! Oh yeah she learned a new word "Mine"! I think it is hilarious to hear her say it now but it probably won't last long! LOL!
Hunter has a friend spending the night tonight! He is having a really good time! It is times like this that apartment living isn't always the greatest because they can be a tad loud! They also like to make Kaydee scream and run through the apartment! I guess it is a good thing we are at least on the bottom floor! LOL! Oh well! They are having fun that is all that matters!
We took them all to the park and then on a drive up to the reservoir! They had a lot of fun at the park! They ran all over the place! We are hoping it wore them out some so they aren't up too late! We drove up to the reservoir afterward to cool them off a little! Rob thought a little walk on the docks would be fun! Kaydee had a lot of fun making me nervous! She has absolutely no fear! She will go right up to the railing and just look over like it is nothing! Hunter on the other had was a nervous wreck! He wanted to leave the minute we walked out there! He settled down some though and didn't seem to mind it then! Rob wants to go fishing up there some time! That should be fun!
Hunter had his last day of vacation bible school today! They had a little skit that they put on for the parents! It was really cute! He wanted to keep going next week! He was a little sad that it was over! He can't wait for next year!
I had my interview today! I have no idea how it went though! It was a group interview and I was only really asked one question! They said they would let us know if we were hired or not by Monday at the latest! So we will see! I'll keep you all posted though!
Well I should probably get going so we can get these kids ready for bed and in bed before it gets too late! I'll post more tomorrow! Enjoy the pics! Love you all! Bye!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment