
Kaydee's new baby!

Feeding the baby!

When you put the bottle or pacifier in the baby's mouth it will suck on it!

When you pull the bottle or pacifier out it will cry!
She loved to put them in and pull them out!

Decorating Memaw and Papa's Christmas tree!

Hunter was showing me his butt!
There was a pic I did put on here of Rob's mom's butt in the background and he wanted to show me his butt!

Aaron had the top of the tree!
Hunter had the middle!
Kaydee had the bottom!

More ornaments! LOL!
She really likes decorating the tree!

Hunter liked to hear who's ornaments they are!

Mickey Mouse ornament!


"Hello"

Don't worry!
He's not hurting him!


Dora getting in on the action!

Get him Kaydee, Get him!

Brotherly Love!

Memaw and Papa's Christmas Tree!

Beat up Daddy, Kaydee!

Get him! Get him!

AAAWWW! She gives him a kiss to make up for it!

Visiting with the MacAllister Family!
A hug for cousin Brayden!

A kiss too!
She really liked kissing him!

Give me the rock!

Eating at Applebee's with Josh, Amber and Brayden!
Brayden is so freakin' cute!

My camera's flash is really bright!
She looks like this in a lot of up close pics!

Laughing Brayden!

"Hi!"
She was going under the table to get to Josh!

A kiss for baby Brayden!

Too cute!

A hug for Uncle Josh!

Looking cute for dinner at Uncle Mike's house on Christmas Eve!

So handsome!

What a lovely face Rob! LOL!

AAAWWW!

Kaydee, Boo and Kylee

Concentrating on Rock Band!

I wanted a pic of Kaydee and Kylee but Kylee really didn't want her pic taken!

"Do you want a piece of candy, Kylee?"

"Yummy, candy!"

Playing on the bed in Emmy's room!

Chelsie, Jamie and Kaydee

Aaron and Hunter playing!

"Smile, Jamie"

These two were attached at the hip the whole night!

They love to wrestle all of the time! LOL!

Kylee giving Kaydee a hug good-bye while Aaron was holding them!
He did really well with not dropping them!

Kaydee, Chelsie and Kylee
"Do you want some chapstick?"

Jammin'

"Let's Rock"

Dancing with Chelsie!

Look at the concentration on all of their faces!

Josh had to get in on the singing action!

My Rockstar!

Look at the look on Chris' face! LOL!

I'm not sure what exactly Hunter is doing there! LOL!

Cheese!
Kaydee got a TinkerBell teapot from Emmy!
She really liked it!

Bakugan balls from Boo!
He really loves these things for some reason!

Opening presents on Christmas morning!
She really liked opening presents!
She only got bored with it for a little bit!

Her very own tag reading pen from Memaw and Papa!

A princess camera that talks when you push the button from Grandpa and Grandma K.!

My Little Pony from Santa!

A new TinkerBell Purse from Grandpa B.!

Hunter waiting patiently to open all of his presents!

Baby doll stuff from Memaw and Papa!

A princess phone from Grandma and Grandpa K.!
She didn't want to show me the phone!

Kaydee got bored with opening presents so Hunter got to start digging in!
What's first?

Big Buck Hunter from Santa!
She loves this game!

Battleship and Connect 4 from Santa!

A DS game from Memaw and Papa!

Another DS game from Memaw and Papa!
He really made out this Christmas with DS games!
I think he got like 7! LOL!

Legos from Memaw and Papa!

Bakugan bath stuff from Santa!

Kaydee was ready to start open presents again!
She got a baby Cinderella from Santa!

Another DS game from Grandpa B.
This one he some how put in Spanish!
I hope it isn't an all Spanish game!

Sponge Bob Operation from Memaw and Papa!

"Cheese"
Her ballerina Christmas ornament from Rob and I!

He doesn't like opening the clothes present!

A singing writing board from Memaw and Papa!

Hunter's football player ornament!

Movies from Rob and I!

TinkerBell earrings from Grandpa B.!

More Bakugan Balls!

Ugh more clothes!
He does really like this jacket though!

YAY! A princess scooter from Memaw and Papa!

A vacuum to help mommy from Memaw and Papa!
She likes to help me vacuum when I vacuum!
She will hold on to the vacuum and push it back and forth with me!
I almost run her over a lot so this will be much nicer!

Clothes, Clothes! YAY!
She really likes clothes for presents!
These are from Rob and I!

Her Tinkerbell light wand from Santa!
She is also wearing her Christmas pajamas made by Nanny!

Concentrating on one of his DS games!

More DVD's from me!
He really likes the way these are packaged! lol!
It is like a little purse! LOL!

Super excited about his portable hard drive from me!

A dvd case to hold of the DVD's he burns for everyone on the rig!

Sitting in her new Tinkerbell chair from Santa playing with her Tinkerbell yo yo from Santa also!
Do you see a theme of presents for Miss Kaydee?

"Sup?"

Calling people on her princess phone!

Oh la la perfume from Rob!

He actually posed for this pic!
I often wonder about this boy!

Playing on her princess scooter!

He's so cute!

MORE presents!
Another round of presents from Boo!

She loves to watch this show!
I'm not sure how well she will do with the game though!
We will see! LOL!

Another yo yo!

Hunter got a remote control Silverado!

A princess carriage!

A yo yo for Hunter too!

BIG Tinkerbell coloring books for Kaydee!

A solar system and the game Trouble for Hunter!

Wii and PS2 games!

Transformers walkie talkies from Uncle P.J. and Michelle!

Princess stuff!

Princess Kaydee!

Tag you're it!

Look at the pretty shoes!

Dora likes to sleep in boxes!

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes! YAY!
She got 2 Tinkerbell jackets from Boo!

Only Kaydee would show you the socks that she just unwrapped!
I've never seen a kid so excited to get clothes!

MORE clothes!
The shirt she is holding is a Tinkerbell shirt!

Look its Tinkerbell!
This Tinkerbell looks like she is flying!
She got this from Uncle P.J. and Michelle!

This is actually a good pic of P.J.!

"What?"

Michelle posing for a nice pic!

Christmas with Mimi and Papi on the 26th!
Kaydee is singing with a Christmas doll!
It was too freakin' cute!




She really got in to the song!
She had her arms moving all over the place!

Snowing on our anniversary and our last night in OHIO!

I love this pic!
It turned out awesome thanks to my baby!

The drive back to Mississippi!
She really didn't want her pic taken!

Smile!

Yay! The long drive to Mississippi!
He loves to drive it!

Snowing in Kentucky!

Laying down, watching DVD's!

Look at the face! LOL!
I'm not sure if she was in mid yawn or what??

I was trying to get a pic of Rob and I but it didn't work out so well!
I like the pic of Rob though!
He looks so cute!
I like Kaydee's face in the background too! lol!

The snow is really starting to stick in Kentucky!

We stopped in Louisville at Bob Evans to eat some dinner!
Kaydee loved playing in the snow!
She was jumping all over the place in it!

Laying in her babies pack n play!

Putting together Hunter's model airplane!

Kelsie finally got her princess dress!

Kaydee had to put on her Cinderella dress too!
I finally got her to smile for a pic in one of her princess dresses! LOL!

Aren't they just too cute!

Sticking out the tongues!

They were dancing together!
Too cute!




Kaydee twirling!

Kelsie twirling!

Sorry it's kinda dark!

So cute!

Of course Hunter had to put on a costume too!

He was pretending to shoot Kelsie with his nerf gun!

They were twirling around!

They put on the Cinderella shoes to go with their dresses!
Good thing we have two pairs! LOL!

More dancing!

They were so cute!
I couldn't stop taking pics!

The red eyes make him look almost scary!

He looks like Dracula! LOL!


LOL!

I got her in another dress!
She liked to twirl around in it!

More twirling!
No comments:
Post a Comment