Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kaydee's Princess Costumes and more!!

She is blowing into a whistle that is attached to her hat!

Kelsie watching Hunter play his DS!

How cute is she?? LOL!

AAAWWW! A kiss for daddy!

Howdy partner!

If you look closely at the top of the night gown you will see that it is on backwards!
She put it on all by herself though!
She is getting really good at undressing herself and dressing herself!
She is also doing really well at putting her shoes on all by herself!

Princess towel!

AAAWWW!

We decided to go outside and ride tricycles and scooters!
I didn't last that long because it was freezing out!


She was looking at the planes falling over head!


Miss Kelsie!

No she is not sleeping!

She's throwing a temper tantrum!
She loves to throw about 5 of them per day!

Getting ready to go outside!

Kaydee's new princess pajamas!

I have no idea what happen to her forehead!
I think it was a rug burn!
LOL!
She is constantly doing flips and rolling all over the floor!

He was trying to button his shirt!


Our Christmas tree!
Kaydee likes to take the ornaments off and put them back on over and over again!

I was trying to get a pic of the two of them together but of course Kaydee wouldn't cooperate with me! The terrible twos really don't have to be that terrible do they???

Playing operation with the kids!


Kaydee doesn't really play but she likes to make the guys nose light up and buzz!


Hunter actually one this game far and square!
He was super excited!


Counting the money!

Such a fake smile!
LOL!

I was trying to get him to get stick his tongue out!
It didn't work!


Kaydee's princess costume!
She looks so happy in most of them!
I say that with a bunch of sarcasm!

Actually smiling for this pic!

She seems to like this dress!
She was going around in circles and everything!

I'm not sure which princess this is!

One of the fairies in TinkerBell!

The belly dancer!
She looked too cute in this one!

Another fairy in TinkerBell!

Snow White!

Do you think she is happy or mad?

MAD!!

TinkerBell!

Cinderella!

I painted her finger nails!
All except for the thumb that she sucks on!

Go Irish!


Hi Dude!

I'm sorry their is still one more princess costume I forgot to put on here! I will include it with the next post! Hunter has his Holiday Play on Friday so I will post again on Friday or Saturday! I hope you liked them all! Those of you in Ohio we will see you very soon! Love you all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment