
The mermaid!
This is the dress that I forgot to put on with the other dresses!
She really didn't wan to put this one on!
She looked so cute in it though!

The tail and everything!
It has a little strap on it so she can wear it on her wrist and it doesn't drag on the floor!

This is what it looked like when my mom was trying to put it on her!
She was not at all happy with us!


She was really mad at us!
Hunter's Holiday Play was so good! I put a bunch of pics of the whole play on here! I know everyone might not want to see other peoples kids but they did so well! I couldn't help but take tons of pics! So enjoy!

The opening song!
I'm sorry I don't remember what it was!

The fairies were next!

I'm sorry I don't remember what these kids talked about! LOL!

These kids were talking about all of the colors of Christmas!
Hanuka, Kwanzaa, Romonda and Christmas!

The snow flakes!

These kids talked about Hanuka!

Singing a song about Hanuka!

These kids talked about Kwanzaa!

These two boys sang a song about Kwanzaa!

The little boy all with the back coat was Scrooge!
He did a really nice job being him too!

Singing a song about Christmas!

Santa!
It's Hunter!
They are singing the song "Must be Santa"
He had to do the motions for the song!
He did an awesome job keeping up with them!
I took some pics of him doing them!
You will have to ask him to sing the song for you and do the motions if you want to see them all!

"Must be Santa"
He was pointing at himself!

I'm not sure!


"Eight little reindeer pull his sleigh"

His only line in the play!
HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas! Come on up here elves!


The elves!


Hunter's friend Nick!

Singing more Christmas songs!


I think they talked about Romonda!

Setting up the manger for baby Jesus!

Baby Jesus!



I'm not sure what they talked about!

I missed the kids that talked about Feliz Navidad!
This was the picture they hung for it!

The end of the play!

Playing on the computer!

She is actually wearing her Tinkerbell slippers!

Tinkerbell Slippers!
She looked so cute in them!

He loves to play on ICarly.com!

Deep concentration on the game! LOL!

Jumping around on the couch!

No comments:
Post a Comment