Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lots of pics!!!

Kaydee taking a nap on daddy!

Kaydee wants to be just like daddy!

Hunter and Kaydee cuddling on the couch!

Kaydee in her big girl bed!
She actually does really well in it for the most part!

Playing in her birthday present from Nanny!
She can't get in it any more because it is full of toys!
She had fun while it lasted though!

Hunter was in it with her at one point but I didn't have the camera out then!
Sorry!

My cute boy!
Ignore the dates on the pics!
I didn't have the date set up right! LOL!

Playing with girls I was babysitting!

I think they were fighting over a toy but I'm not sure!
They didn't share very well!

Chasing the girls around and scaring them!

Cheese!

Cheese (Addy)!

Cheese (Natty)!

Addy giving Kaydee a hug!
AAAWWWW! so sweet!

Addy giving her little sister a hug!
AAWWWW!

Addy

He's so weird sometimes! LOL!

Be careful!!!

Running down the hall!

The girls love to chase Hunter around!

The only bad thing is the scream really loud when they do!

Natty

Doing flips!
She made it over I think!

I'm gonna get Hunter!

Kaydee and Natty

LOL!

Doing flips!

AAAWWWW!

The next 3 pics are of the flooding down by the river!

In the middle of the pic their is a brown sign!
You can usually see the whole thing!

You might not be able to tell but the river is really high!

It's Tinkerbell!

Playing at Pump it up!
Hunter's friend had a birthday party there!
Kaydee wasn't really into jumping in the bouncy houses!
She had more fun with the car!

This pic starts spirit week for Ridgeland!
Hunter dressed up however he was suppose to for those days!
Monday was Hat Day!

Kaydee knows were to go to get the snacks!
It's a good thing she doesn't know how to open the door, YET!
LOL!

I was trying to get a pic of her smiling but she would look away every time I snapped the pic!

Tuesday was Crazy Sock Day!

Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day!
Thursday was class color day!
I didn't get a pic of that!
He wore a blue shirt in for the that day!

Coloring!

She stuck her tongue out for me to take the pic!
I wanted her to smile!

The other 2 had to do it too!

On Friday was the Homecoming parade!
Hunter dressed up as Leo from the Little Einsteins!

He's silly!

Miss Kelsie!
The little girl I baby sit a couple days a week!

Waiting for the homecoming parade to start!
She was dancing to the music that was playing!

Cheese!

And of course we can't forget the tongue pic!

It looks like she is trying to scare you but I made her mad some how!

Waiting patiently for the parade to start!

Hunter's group was at the start of the parade!

Their weren't very many kids there from his school!

"Hi!"

Highland (the school Hunter will go to in 3rd grade) float!
They were the 101 Dalmatians!

The 6th grade float!
I don't remember what it was! I'm sorry!
Waving to the floats!

The 7th Grade float!

The 8th grade float!
It was Peter Pan!
It was an awesome float!
They actually won for the K-8 group of floats!

The 9th Grade float!
The Little Mermaid!

The guy hanging out the window in the Titan for the Ridgeland Titans!

Kaydee got a lot of beads during the parade!

Smiling with a big glob of candy in her teeth!

I love the hair!

The Senior Float!
Aladdin!
They won in the 9-12 group!

At the Homecoming game!
"Hi!"

You are probably wondering why this pic is in here!
Kaydee was very fascinated with this woman!
She kept putting her fingers in her hair and touching her face!
I'm not sure why!

Donald Duck

Peanuts!
She didn't do very well eating them!
She packed her mouth and then spit them all out!
It was actually really gross!

LOL! The hair!
I can't get over how it looks!

Dancing in the stands!

I don't know why but she all of the sudden started playing with Hunter's hair!
It was so cute!

She really got into it too!

"YAY"

Cheese!


Dork!

She almost feel off the bleachers in this pic!
I went to take a pic and she lost her balance!
I grabbed her just before she fell!
I thought the look on her face was funny that is why it is on here!

"Yay!! Touchdown!!!"

I'm not sure what Hunter was doing!

Hunter wanted pics taken but Kaydee was more interested in Tinkerbell on T.V.!

AAAWWW!

Hunter wanted this pic taken!
He is so silly!

Doesn't the face look so nice?

That's better!

I found these on the memory card!
Thought you all might like to see some old pics of the kids too!
They were too cute to not put on here!

She was so little!
I can't believe how little she was!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! She was soooo small! I always forget how tiny she was when she was born. We are thinking of taking a trip to Florida to visit Grandpa and Grandma this year. Maybe we can work something out to see each other? We'll have to talk about it!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete