Hi all! I have been such a slacker lately! I'm sorry! I should post more often but I don't take out the camera as often as I use to! I will try to do better with that! I have been threatened by my mother in law and I think she means it! LOL! Things around here have been pretty good for most part!
Rob is still working for the satellite company but will hopefully be going back out on the rig before the end of the year! He heard that his rig will be going back out in the Gulf in October or November! Now it is a waiting game for them to call him back out there! I hope it is very soon! Not that I want him to be gone for 2 weeks at a time but it is a better job than where he is now! So if you pray at all please pray for him to go back out really soon!
Hunter is doing very well in school! He got his first report card back last week and he is doing awesome! He is only having a problem with his handwriting! It is getting much better though! He is at a reading level of 10 which is where his class is suppose to be by December! I am really glad he is doing so well!
Kaydee is also doing well! She is starting to talk up a storm! I think she is really close to start being potty trained! She just doesn't seem to understand that she is suppose to go potty on the potty! She will hold it until you get a diaper back on her! She is starting to get it though! She is in love with Tinkerbell! She gets all excited when she sees the Tinkerbell commercials on T.V.! We watch Tink at least once a day! She even has a Tinkerbell doll that she sleeps with every night too! Too cute!
I started baby sitting to make extra money for us! I get to make money and stay home with Kaydee and Hunter when he gets home from school! What could be better than that? It has had its ups and down though! I am baby sitting one little girl, Kelsie, 2 or 3 days a week! She is 4 and awesome! I usually don't have any problems with her! I did have 2 other little girls all week long! They are 2 and 4! I had some issues with the mom and my pay and had to stop babysitting them! They weren't bad girls! I just had a lot of sharing and screaming issues with them! They liked to yell a lot! I had other issues with them too but I won't go into that on here! I feel bad because Hunter, Kaydee and Kelsie had a lot of fun with them! Oh well I'll find some other kids and they will have fun with them too!
Last week was Homecoming week so for school Hunter dressed up for Spirit week! I have pics of those days! He loved it! On Thursday they had a dinner from Chick fil A and they were suppose to have the Homecoming Parade! It rained all night so they put it on hold until Friday afternoon! Hunter marched it in with some of the students from his school! The homecoming was called The Wonderful World of Ridgeland so as you can tell it was themed around the Disney movies! Hunter's school dressed up as the Little Einsteins for the parade! They all looked too cute! The 3rd -5th grade school (Highland) were the 101 Dalmatians! Then for each class 6 through 12 they had a different float with a movie theme! They threw candy and beads to the kids! Hunter and Kaydee ended up with a lot of candy! Kaydee ended up with a lot of beads! I put a pic in there with all of her beads! She has been wearing them a lot today! LOL! We also went to the game! It was fun! The kids had a lot of fun! It was Kaydees first high school football game and she really got into it! She loves football! We had a lot of fun at the game!
Well I should put the kiddies to bad before it gets too late! I'll post more later! Love you all! Bye!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment