
We went to the park today so I thought I would take some pics of the kids playing!
Hunter going across the monkey bars with daddy's help!!

Oops! He fell!
He's ok though!

Look its the swings!!

Climbing around!

Going to try the monkey bars by himself!

Cheese!

Swinging with Daddy!

"Hi"

Look how high I can go!


Daddy and Kaydee swinging!

Mommy and Kaydee sweinging!

"Let's go slide"

So silly!

He just told me he is going to be a cheerleader when he grows up!
He was doing jumps in the air!
LOL!

"I'm coming to see you!!!"

"Hi"

She loved this slide!

"Hi!" "Love you"

Hunter climbing!

Upside down!

He was trying to do a pull up!
Look at the concentration on his face!

He was driving a boat he said!

Playing in the tunnel!

Hi!

Hunter wanted Kaydee to slide down and hit him!

Boom!

After the park we drove down by the river!
This part is by the road and it was full of water a few days ago!

This is a pic of the same sign that was under water from yesterdays pics!

The river was up as high as the rocks at the top on the other side!

Letting the water out of the reservoir!

The water was also as high as the fence!

Cheese!

rrraaa!

Having fun!
She is my little night owl!

Adorable!

Spinning in circles!

Rolling all over the world!

Bouncing on her horsie!

So serious! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment