Sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything! My mom was here visiting and I wasn't on the computer all that much! Things here are pretty much the same! Hunter and Kaydee are growing like weeds! Hunter loves school and is invited to a birthday party this weekend! He is so excited to go! It is for a little girl named Samantha! Kaydee seems to be doing well with everything! She is a little busy body! She loves to get into everything and climb on everything! I can't believe how much they are growing!
My mom was here for 5 days and we had a fun time! We were sad to see her leave! Now Rob will be home today! I'm very excited! I missed him like crazy and so did the kids! Kaydee walks around the apartment saying dada and Hunter keeps track of when Rob is going to come home on his countdown! He was excited that he got to put a zero on his countdown board today!
I should go because Rob should be here anytime! I'll write more later!!! Love you guys! Bye!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment