Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I never thought I would write in one of these things! It's not really my thing but I thought since we moved away I should keep everyone as updated as possible! I saw it on one of my cousin's facebook pages so I sort of stole the idea from her (sorry Kristi if you are reading this)!

Things down here aren't too bad! The weather is awesome! I'm still trying to get use to it! This isn't normal February weather for me! I'm use to Ohio where it is still 30 or below! It's nice though! We don't have to bundle all up to go outside! Ok enough about the weather! I'm sure the Ohioans are cursing my name right now! LOL!

Rob is working right now! He won't be back until the 18th! That is the hardest part about being down here! He is gone for two weeks and I am here with the kids and no one else! I'll make friends though! It's not too hard! I'm going to go and try to get signed up for nursing school when Rob comes home again! There is a community college like 10 minutes from us and it is suppose to be a good school! I can't wait to just get started! I need to finish what I started with school!

I miss everyone in Ohio! It is weird not being able to just get in the car and driving to see anyone that I want! I like it down here too!

I'll write more later! I put in some of the pics I have taken so far of the kids! I'll take some pics of our apartment and post them on here! I'll try to write every day or every other day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment