skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I need a hug!!
My mom was teaching Hunter how to cross stich!
He really liked doing it! LOL!
Just lounging around while Hunter was at school!
She loves to write with whatever she can find!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Mississippi Majchszak's
Followers
Rob
Kelly
Hunter
Kaydee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(103)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(34)
▼
February
(14)
Climbing Kaydee!!
Kaydee likes cookies!!
Fishing at John's
Having fun taking a walk!Hunter didn't like the wa...
Kaydee turned the computer off on me....
Playing Mario Cart
Sorry it's been so long....
I need a hug!! My mom was teaching Hunter how to c...
Hunter and Kaydee were jamming to his Kidz Bop CDS...
My kids are crazy!
Kaydee was a little upset!I was interrupting our m...
Pics of our apartment
Having fun playing at the park!She really liked th...
Hi Everyone,I never thought I would write in one o...
About Me
The Mississippi Majchszak's
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment