
This pic was suppose to be down in the pics of Kaydee's b-day but I accidently deleted while I was adding the descriptions of the pics!
I loved it!
He is such a dork!

I found a bunch of pics of Hunter's vacation in Las Vegas!
Here are a few pics of their trip to the Air Force base!
Hunter isn't looking at the camera in a lot of the pics but I thought I would put them up anyway!
Hunter in front of a tank!



He was so excited to be in the Hum V!







On the lay over coming back from Las Vegas they had to stay on the plane!
The flight crew let him go into the cockpit!
He asked a ton of questions and was so excited!

On our way to Mississippi from Vegas!

We went over the Hoover Dam!

This is part of a bridge they are building for a road for cars to go over instead of the Hoover Dam!

Mountains in Nevada!
They are so pretty!

More mountains!
I have lots of pics of the mountains in Nevada and New Mexico!




We are in New Mexico!





We are in Lousiana!

We finally made it to Mississippi after 28 hours of driving!
It wasn't so bad!
I'm not sure what exactly Kaydee was doing in this pic!
I just liked it!

I think Hunter was picking a wedgy! LOL!
That's what it looks like at least!

Their's my baby boys smile!
AAAWWWW!

My little model!

So cute!

Kaydee's 2nd Birthday Cake!
The blue princess lit up!
They all do actually!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Kaydee! Happy Birthday to you!"

She didn't want to blow out the candle!

Daddy started feeding her the cake!

"OOOOO it lights up!"

"Yummy"

She wore a lot of it!

She really liked it!

No more!

Ok! maybe a little!


Hunter really liked the cake too!

You can more the light to put it under all of the princesses!
She still likes to play with these!
She will hand you the light and say "off"
She means on!

Look at my new ride!


Opening other presents!

What is it?

It's elmo!

A boa!
She likes to dress up now!

A light up ring and I think the present was princess water bottle that she picked out herself!
She went into Party City to get an it's my birthday pin and Kaydee walked out with a new water bottle and a ball!

Her new Cinderella shoes!
She walks really well in them!
She loves this Elmo toy!
It plays songs and she can sing into it!


Playing with daddy!
Omg! I can't believe she's 2 already! It goes sooo fast. Everytime you put up new pics of her, I look at them and think, "That's what I have to look forward too with Soph". I can't wait for them to meet each other!! Hope you guys are doing well. Give Hunter and Kaydee a kiss for us
ReplyDelete