Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tons of pics!!!

"What's up?" LOL!

LOL! She is too cute!
Our little and I mean little lizard friend!
We actually thought it was a bug at first it was so small!

Rob wanted to keep it but I had to say no!
It wouldn't have liked to be in a cage anyways!

"What! I'm not doing anything?"

She's not suppose to be playing with Hunter's DS but she looks too cute when she gets a hold of it!

Rob was playing music on the computer and they were dancing to it!
I included a video at the end!

Hunter and his Kiss tongue!

Kaydee dancing while playing Hunter's DS!

"Rock On"

And her tongue has to come out too!

Our visit to the Natural Science Museum with Memaw, Papa and Aaron.
Hunter got to come this time too!







This isn't a whale shark! The whale shark was hanging from the ceiling!




















AAAHHH! Don't get the turtle!






"Oh no the shark is getting Hunter!"


"And Aaron"

"And Kaydee too!"
I know I'm a dork!



I'm not sure what the face was for on Hunter!
LOL!

We watched them feed the fish too!
It was pretty cool!


Can you find the fish in the pic?

Jelly fish!

The only alligator left in the museum now!
Their use to be more!




I thought these fish were cool!
I liked the mouths!
Again I know I'm a dork!

My favorite, the turtles!


You can't tell from the pic but the turtle on the right was tiney tiny!
Probably the size of a quarter!

The kids checking out the fish!


Hunter in front of the alligator!
He was so afraid it was real!

I got a pic of the alligator snapping turtle this time!


AAAWWW! Papa and Memaw!

Hunter putting a puzzle back together!

Kaydee had to get in on the fun too!

Captain Hunter!


Kaydee wanted to be captain too!

We went swimming later that day!
Hunter was finally ok with going under the water!

He went under quite a few times!

Kaydee is our little fish!



She wasn't sure about the ring!

She liked to play on the stairs the best!

"Nice hair" LOL!


Kaydee going under!
She liked to do it too!


Going to church last Sunday!
Kaydee in her new outfit from Memaw and Papa!
Oh yeah the shoes too!

I have no idea what the pose was suppose to be!

We went swimming again the next Sunday!
It wasn't as warm though and the water was a little to cold for Miss Kaydee!

Hunter lounging in the ring!


Jumping back in the pool with daddy!

And out again!

She would actually lift up her foot and say foot for you to hold up your hand so she could use it as a stepping stool to get out of the pool!


Kaydee needed to get warmed up!
She was shivering really bad!








"Far out dude"


He went under the water to get in the ring!

Awesome Dude!





He didn't like that too much!
He freaked out!

He freaked out about this too!



Hunter giving his little sis a kiss! I'm not sure what the face is on Rob though! LOL!

"Hi!"

Lounging for a little bit!


Kaydee putting on Papa or Aaron's socks they left her!


She was running away from me so I couldn't take them from her!


This is a video of the kids dancing! It is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment