Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Pics from my phone!

The first pic I took on my phone!
My cute hubby!

My baby boy!

Riding the carousel at Walmart!

She has to ride this every time we go to Walmart!



Plants my mom bought the kids!

Playing at Chuck E Cheese!

Kelsie loving the truck!

Hunter liked it too!

Kelsie riding the horse!

Kaydee riding the horse!

Look at the tongue sticking out!

Cheese!

I'm so cool!

Feeding the ducks!


Can you guess what she did right after I took this pic??
Let me give you a hint!
It rained the night before!!

Yeah she sat down!
LOL!

The ducks are brave this year!

Feeding the ducks!
They are well fed ducks let me tell yeah!

Cheesing it!




Yep this is my dork!

Coloring!

Playing with the doll house!


Look at the hair!


















Breanna was a little swiper this day!
She stole one of Kaydee's chicken nuggets and Haileys!

She is yelling at me!


Kelsie

Breanna

Hailey watching T.V.



The girls sitting with Rob!

Hunter was trying to not let me take a pic of him!
Look at Kaydee's face in the background!

Haha! I got him!!!!!

Kiss for daddy!

Her new favorite food!

Daddy and Kaydee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment